Digital technology in the classroom in the form of a digital library, educational tablets, and smart classes have exposed teachers and students to excellent opportunities by making teaching-learning easier, more efficient, and engaging. Over time, with the effective use of education technology in the classroom, the role of teachers has become more central and not peripheral. Therefore, iDream Education aims to empower teachers rather than replace them through digital learning solutions.
How do we do this?
Keeping in mind the revision in the ICT scheme by the Ministry of Education and the technological friendliness of teachers and students with mobile devices, we have designed TabLab, a Tablet-based Smart ICT Lab. It is digital library consists of a certain number of tablets, storage, and a charging rack. It comes with android tablets with accessories and a tablet charging trolley.
Key Value Adds of TabLab
Chargeable and Lockable Storage Rack
TabLab does not require multiple charging slots to charge the devices. It simultaneously charges all tablets with one power plug and can be kept anywhere in the room.
Preloaded digital content on SD Card
Tablets in Tablab are given with preloaded content on SD, removing dependence on the internet
Curriculum-aligned digital content for K12 in Hindi, English & many local languages
Multiple Categories of enjoyable digital content in the form of animated video lessons, digital syllabus books, notes to refer to, and topic-wise MCQ-style practice questions.
Life skills and value education
Tablets in the digital library comprise DIY and activity videos to put students learning into action. Further, there are other life skills and growth-based content on first aid, hygiene, safety, environment, inspirational biographies, and so much more fro holistic growth.
Bilingual Interface For Ease Of Usage
All instructions, category buttons and content can be switched to the preferred language with a click of a button designed for easy and natural adaption.
Centralised Reporting Dashboard
Offline Student Wise Usage Reports for the teachers and principals to keep track of learning and growth. Further, all the usage reports periodically sync to an online reporting dashboard for any time, anywhere impact assessment.
Controlled Access To Apps And Websites
Mobile Device Management (MDM) in every tablet to secure, monitor and controlled access to other apps and websites other than iPrep learning app which is given preinstalled on tablets for enjoyable learning.
TabLab in the classroom empower teachers to deliver better educational outcomes
Teachers always strive to personalise learning for students. Education technology and access to enjoyable digital content in class empower teachers to personalise teaching and deliver better educational outcomes. To achieve this, iDream Education has researched and finetuned the design of ICT Labs to TabLab, a Smart ICT lab.
- With TabLab, teachers do not have to get into complex computing hardware; they just take out charged tablets from TabLab and start teaching through it.
- In cases of prolonged electricity outages, teachers do not have to wait for electricity because tablets in Tablab, once charged for 3 to 4 hours, can be used for 7 to 8 hours. Additionally, teachers don’t look for internet connectivity because tablets in TabLab are given with preloaded content on an SD card.
- Curriculum-aligned digital content makes it easy for teachers to switch between textbooks and animated video lessons on tablets.
- Through topic-wise MCQ style practice questions, teachers successfully establish classroom interaction and derive learning levels and interests.
- Teachers also make use of life skills and growth-based content like DIY and activity videos to make classroom sessions creative. On the other hand, inspirational biographies, comics and other value-based content are given to boost reasoning abilities of students. This way, teachers are able to keep students intact with
- Easy navigating options and content categories in tablets motivate teachers to make use of digital on a regular basis. Many schools have adopted to TabLab timetable so that every teacher in school gets a chance to teach through digital content.
- Offline student-wise usage reports empower teachers to keep track of students’ learning levels and interests and give personalised attention to individual students.
TabLab in the classroom empowers teachers to deliver better educational outcomes by eliminating infrastructural and psychological barriers to regular use of technology in the classroom.
If in case you would like to know more about our digital learning solutions, comment below or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
TabLab, a digital library, is the most effective way to use tablets in schools. TabLab integrates learning tablets and an auto charging rack to charge tablets and multimedia digital content for schools.