Digital technology in the classroom in the form of a digital library, Chromebooks, educational tablets, and smart classes have exposed teachers and students to excellent opportunities. It makes teaching-learning easy, efficient, and engaging. Over time, with the effective use of education technology in the classroom, the role of teachers has become more central and not peripheral. Therefore, iDream Education aims to empower teachers and students to Learn Unlimited through digital learning solutions.
How do we do this?
Considering revision in the ICT scheme by the Ministry of Education and the technological friendliness of teachers and students with mobile devices. We have designed iPrep Digital Library also known as TabLab, a Tablet-based Smart ICT Lab. It is a digital library consists of a certain number of tablets/Chromebooks, storage, and a charging rack. It comes with android tablets or Chromebooks with accessories and a tablet/Chromebook charging trolley.
Key Value Adds of iPrep Digital Library with tablets
Chargeable and Lockable Storage Rack
iPrep Digital Library does not require multiple charging slots to charge the devices. Using one power plug, it charges all tablets/chromebooks simultaneously.
Preloaded digital content on SD Card
Tablets/Chromebooks in the iPrep Digital Library are given with preloaded content on SD, removing dependence on the internet.
Curriculum-aligned digital content for K12 in Hindi, English & many local languages
Multiple Categories of enjoyable digital content in the form of animated video lessons, digital syllabus books, notes to refer to, and topic-wise MCQ-style practice questions.
Life skills and value education
Tablets/Chromebooks in the iPrep digital library comprise DIY and activity videos to put students learning into action. Further, there are other life skills and growth-based content on first aid, hygiene, safety, environment, inspirational biographies, and so much more fro holistic growth.
Bilingual Interface For Ease Of Usage
All instructions, category buttons, and content can be switched to the preferred language with a click of a button. It is designed for easy and natural adaption.
Centralised Reporting Dashboard
Further, iPrep Digital Library with tablets/Chromebooks has an in-built centralised Reporting Dashboard. Through this, teachers and principals can keep track of student-wise usage reports and their learning in progress. Furthermore, all the usage reports periodically sync to an online reporting dashboard for any time, anywhere impact assessment.
Controlled Access To Apps And Websites
Mobile Device Management (MDM) in every tablet/Chromebook to secure, monitor, and controlled access to other apps and websites other than the iPrep learning app, which is given preinstalled on tablets/Chromebooks for enjoyable learning.
iPrep Digital Library in the classroom empowers teachers to deliver better educational outcomes
Teachers always strive to personalise learning for students. Likewise, education technology and access to enjoyable digital content in class empower teachers to personalise teaching and deliver better educational outcomes. To achieve this, iDream Education has researched and finetuned the design of ICT Labs to TabLab, a Smart ICT lab.
Lets us look at how iPrep Digital Library eliminates some infrastructural challenges for schools
- With iPrep Digital Library, teachers do not have to get into complex computing hardware. They just take out charged tablets/chromebooks from iPrep Digital Library and start teaching through it.
- In cases of prolonged electricity outages, teachers do not have to wait for electricity because tablets/chromebooks in Tablab, once charged for 3 to 4 hours, can be used for 7 to 8 hours. Additionally, teachers don’t look for internet connectivity because tablets in TabLab and Chromebook in chrome lab are given with preloaded content on an SD card.
Lets us look at how iPrep Digital Library eliminates some psychological challenges for schools
- Curriculum-aligned digital content makes it easy for teachers to switch between textbooks and animated video lessons on tablets.
- Further, through topic-wise MCQ style practice questions, teachers successfully establish classroom interaction and derive learning levels and interests.
- Furthermore, teachers make use of life skills and growth-based content like DIY and activity videos to make classroom sessions creative. On the other hand, inspirational biographies, comics and other value-based content are given to boost reasoning abilities of students. This way, teachers are able to keep students intact with
- Moreover, easy navigating options and content categories in tablets/chromebooks motivate teachers to make use of digital on a regular basis. Many schools have adopted to TabLab timetable so that every teacher in school gets a chance to teach through digital content.
- Lastly, the offline student-wise usage reports empower teachers to keep track of students’ learning levels and interests and give personalised attention to individual students.
Consequently, we say iPrep Digital Library in the classroom empowers teachers to deliver better educational outcomes by eliminating infrastructural and psychological barriers to regular use of technology in the classroom.
If in case you would like to know more about our digital learning solutions, comment below or write to us at [email protected]
Tablet based ICT Lab for Schools | iPrep Digital Library
iPrep Digital Library or TabLab/chrome lab is an easy to use and maintain Smart ICT Lab on Tablets/Chromebooks with a charging rack, preloaded Content & Integrated Reporting for personalized learning in Schools
At iDream Education, we work with a vision to facilitate universal access to learning and growth. Our solutions are designed to break the learning barriers and empower students to Learn Unlimited.
iPrep, by iDream Education, is a Learning Platform that runs both offline & online is bilingual and works on all major hardware devices and operating systems. iPrep delivers curriculum-aligned digital learning for classes 1st to 12th, all subjects in English, Hindi, and other language mediums for universal reach and learning.
We have digitized more than 16000 classrooms through Smart Classroom licenses and delivered content, PAL, and Learning platform on tablets to more than 5.5 lakh students in 11 languages across 17 states & various Govt/CSR projects in India.
One thought on “iPrep Digital Library In The Classroom Empowering Teachers To Deliver Better Educational Outcomes”
The nice blog clearly explained digital learning and implementing