On International Mother Language Day, our Honourable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi Ji talked about the relationship between digital education in the mother tongue and a child’s mental growth. He emphasised the significance of the Education Budget 2022 by facilitating digital education in the regional languages of India. The vision is to build robust students’ skills as per the changing demands of industries.
The urge of our PM Modi on Language Day was in coordination with Union Education Budget 2022 allocation:
- Educational institutions and educators should provide and teach students via digital content in the local languages.
- Enable access to content in the native language through all the platforms like Radio, TV, and Mobile to reach last-mile learners.
- Teacher training should focus on continuous improvement in Digital Education and pull the best out of students to gain better learning outcomes.
- Dynamic skilling to accomplish the motto of AatmaNirbhar Bharat and for Global talent demand
- Diversify demographic division with the changing job roles by formulating learning material in student preferred languages to improve students’ skills and reasoning ability.
To achieve this recommendation, he wishes us to collaborate as industries and academic institutions to meet the changing learning requirements.
A Step Towards Digital Education – IDream Education
We at iDream Education completely resonate with PM Modi’s aspirations. We hope to empower many students across the country and thus, facilitate access to enjoyable academic & growth based digital learning content to all learners in their preferred language, especially Hindi. Through tablets, we aspire to accommodate the learning needs of each student, be it language, style or content. In addition, we are partnered with Portal DIKSHA, an initiative of the NCERT (Ministry of Education, Govt of India) that enables content in English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Marathi, Kannada, Bengali, Gujarati, and many more languages.
In alignment with PM Modi’s Vision, we will continue to add more content like this in all subjects that are Maths, EVS, Science, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Social Science, Commerce, Hindi Vyakran, English Grammar, Computer, English Literature, Sanskrit, Hindi Literature, Psychology and Sociology.